Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby and Toddler crocheted sun hats

I thought this bright yarn screamed "Summer time" to me! And we've had to much rain lately that a little brightness sounded good.  It's Red Heart Super Saver and the color name is Bikini.  ;)

The first thing I made was a baby sun hat.  I used THIS pattern.
I don't actually have any babies around to model this hat so I used the next best thing - a Cabbage Patch Doll!  Meet Baby Blanche.


As Baby Blanche turns to model, here is a side view of the sun hat.


Lastly, Baby Blanche gives us a rear view of this cute little sun hat.


With the same skein of yarn, I made a toddler/child size sun hat.  It has one additional increase round, making it big enough for a toddler or young child.

If you'd like me to make a sun hat for your child, just let me know!  :)

TOOTLES!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, loving the cabbage patch doll as the model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Best Baby Sun Hats

    ReplyDelete