Saturday, March 30, 2013

Flower Biscuits

Hi there!
It's been many years since I've done any blogging, but here I am...
I do still have my Angel Stamper blog up even though I don't update it any more.  People continue to visit it for my paper crafting tutorials, so I just leave it there.
Anyhoo, one of the reason I created this blog is to be able to "pin" some of my ideas/creations/copycats on Pinterest. 

I don't know that I'll ever have anything interesting to write about.  You just never know what you'll find here, or how often I will post, but we'll give it a whirl.

To start off with, I want to share a picture of some homemade biscuits my daughter and I made the other day.  Now, I'm usually a pop-a-can type biscuit baker.  I don't do "homemade" much of anything, really.  But we decided to make some biscuits using Jiffy Baking Mix (that's as homemade as it gets folks!) and my daughter chose a flower cookie cutter.  It just made them so much more fun to eat!  :)

Sometimes you just have to think outside the circle!  

No comments:

Post a Comment