Saturday, February 1, 2014

Some crochet projects

I don't really create my own designs, therefore I am VERY thankful for those who do!  
I was very busy creating and selling before Christmas and here are some of my favorite projects:




 Ok so those first four pictures show you one of my very favorite hat patterns!  I found the pattern here:
For this project, I love to use Vanna's Choice Lion Brand yarn.


 Here is a basket weave hat and scarf I created using Red Heart Soft yarn.  I don't have patterns for them.  I have a book called "101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings" and that's where I learned how to create a basket weave stitch.  Then I figured out how to put it in to a hat and a scarf.  So I guess I did kind of create my own design in a way, but I don't have the pattern posted anywhere.


 I used ruffle scarf yarn to create these infinity scarves.  Instead of pulling the yarn out like you do to create a scarf, you keep it bunched up and use a large crochet hook (I used size Q or N, depending on desired result), and single chain through the entire skein of yarn.  Then tie the ends together and trim them.  So many different ways to wear this!



 These two hats are from another pattern I've used quite a bit.  I found it here:
I added another increase row (or two) and of course didn't add fake dreadlocks.


 I love this stitch pattern.  I found it here:


 I also love this shell stitch pattern.


 My son loves to play Minecraft, so I crocheted a Creeper hat.  Here's the pattern:


I used this scarf pattern to create a few of these.  It's a great pattern if you're making something in school colors too!




I've made lots of ruffle scarves.  I did create my own design for these scarves.  I just didn't like any other patterns out there so I made my own.  I have a YouTube video that's easy to follow:


I THINK this pattern is the one I used for this striped hat.  I have it printed and in my file anyway.  ;) 


This is a set of cotton dishcloths I created for a custom order.  I used this pattern:
Crocheted Dishcloth


And finally, here's my Facebook page where I post my creations (and sell them too!).
Come check it out and be sure to LIKE it up!
My Creative Hook

21 comments:

  1. I'm reading your post on "crochet projects" & it was amazing information for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necessity of knowing ghost mannequin is huge but whatever I couldn't, learn plenty things and adorable stuffs from your site about doll and ghost mannequin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really this handy work and i like crochet profession. Thanks for share a nice concept.


    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was amazing collection. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good idea that you have included here perfectly, just an awesome post, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. It as my first pay a visit of this web site; this website consists of amazing and genuinely good data designed for visitors. best electric pole saw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really nice and useful info on this website, besides I conceive the layout has got fantastic features
    <a href="https://ainabd.com/”>homeinterior</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ghost Mannequin Effect is an art which allow to remove the mannequin and background to give a hollow look. It helps to display only images of your garments without the dummy or the model.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ghost mannequin service is also called the undetectable mannequin, is a sort of undertaking in Photoshop where a mannequin is expelled from a unique bit of pieces of clothing shirts, pants, tops, etc. Sometimes, the image of a model is likewise expelled from a specific dress under the service. To be succinct, the service of an undetectable mannequin causes you to expel a mannequin from your objective item. Read More about Clipping Path experience with quality and cost-effective service.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for informative post. This post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. I’m going to bookmark this post.
    iqos heets dubai

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. I’m going to bookmark this post.
    Vape Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this interesting article. ! So helpful! <a href="https://www.iqosheetsdubai.ae/”>IQOS Heets Dubai</a>

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing such a great information, Waiting for more Article
    Besowell

    ReplyDelete